Monday, February 8, 2010

129 What's Up Doc?

Backstory: The good ol' juice that started it all off.

Initial Thoughts Before Tasting: I hope this stuff really does start to clear up my skin and give me that energy it's supposed to. I never paid attention to that before so I'm keeping my eye out for that.

Ingredients:
5 carrots

Thoughts After Tasting: Yum!

Natalie Writes:
"The original basic vegetable juice ... probably the most popular and palatable of all the solo vegetable juices."

Well, I know it tastes good, but what frightens me is the "most palatable" part. I'm a bit worried of all the other vegetables that will have to be juiced soon ...

Cleaning: As per usual, carrots leave behind a lot of de-juiced remains. Strangely enough, it reminds me of a dry sponge.

Star Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment